Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Better Together Wedding Printable

Better Together Wedding Printable


I dont know about your family, but we seem to have a lot of weddings going on this summer. Some of my cousins have/are getting married, and my brother-in-law just proposed Sunday night, so well be having another wedding in September.  So fun!  Although being eight months pregnant at my brother-in-laws wedding doesnt sound like too much fun when the camera rolls out, but its not my day, its theirs.
Better Together {Wedding Printable} @ Blissful Roots
Click to Print
I recently helped with some decorations for one my cousins bridal shower and reception.  While browsing Pinterest for a few ideas, I ran across an adorable printable that I knew I needed to recreate.  It fits marriage perfectly, and I love the vintage tandem bike!

I also couldnt decide on one set color scheme, so there are four to choose from.  Hopefully youll find something to your liking.  I love the all gray, and I want this in our bedroom.  We arent exactly newly weds, but this is perfectly fitting for any couple- no matter how many years of marriage!
Better Together {Wedding Printable} @ Blissful Roots

Better Together {Wedding Printable} @ Blissful Roots

Better Together {Wedding Printable} @ Blissful Roots
Thank you to Vintage Printables for the free darling bike image.  I cant wait to do more printables with it!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you found a little something worth your time.

Linking up to these parties & Savvy Southern Style.

 photo Signature4_zps147dea12.jpg

Available link for download