Saturday, March 11, 2017

Banana PB Jelly Breakfast Shake for March SRC

Banana PB Jelly Breakfast Shake for March SRC


 
 
Ahhhh the beauty of a shake! There is nothing better than a cold frosty shake in my book. Especially one that is delicious and healthy! YUM.  They are wonderful as you can load up your blender with lots of healthy ingredients and create a delicious and portable drink.  Kiddos love them.  Adults love them.  Shakes are simply the greatest!  
 
 
This little beauty of a shake I recently discovered on a treasure of a blog called, Our Table for 7.  I was assigned Erins blog for Marchs Secret Recipe Club.  I couldnt have been more delighted for such an opportunity! ALL of Erins recipes that she shares on her blog are full of amazing yumminess.  ALL. Of. Them!!   I have pinned a number of her recipes to try ASAP.  Not to worry, I will post them here on my blog to share with all of you.  I look forward to trying her Crockpot Potato Soup as I have tons of potatoes left over from St. Paddys Day.  I also want to make her Brownie Batter Pancakes - my girls will go gaga over them!!  And then of course her Oatmeal Cinnamon Chip Bars are right up my alley.
 
 
I have spent a lot of time reading through Our Table for 7 and I can tell that she puts just as much care and attention to her blog as she does with all of her lovely kiddos.  She has a deep devotion and dedication to feeding her family and friends delicious food.  I cant thank her enough for all the time and energy that she puts into it.  :-)
 
 
Banana, PB & Jelly Breakfast Shake
                                    (recipe from Our Table for 7)
                        *This recipe makes enough for 2-3 servings
 
Ingredients:
 
1 large banana
2 cups COLD milk
1 Tbsp PB
1 Tbsp jam/jelly of your choice (I used strawberry jam)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
3-4 ice cubes (my addition)
 
Directions:
 
1. Add all ingredients into blender and mix/pulse for about 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth.
 
2. Pour into glasses and enjoy!
 
 
?
 
Happy Banana, PB & Jelly Breakfast Shake Making!
?
);

Available link for download