Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Beneath the arcades

Beneath the arcades


1




Daniel Wellington watch (here)
Birkenstock sandals (here)
Thomas Sabo bracelet (here)
Newlook dress (similar here)
Mango bag (similar here)

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11



     Hello everyone! Hope youre having a good week so far, ours has been very hectic and will be. This weekend Ill be moving to Budapest for two months and the next week Saci is going to join me. So excited! So many amazing things ahead and lovely new projects! So stay tuned for that!
     I took these pictures in Szeged almost a month ago. All you need to know about this city is thats the city of light and in the summer time it can get really hot there! In my next post Ill be writing about what you can visit in that lovely city and about some good restaurants.
     I chose to wear my fave summer dress which I bought almost 3 years ago and still love. For my footwear I put one my Gold Gizeh Birkenstocks, which I must say are the comfiest sandals ever and paired it with a nude bag and minimal accessories. In the summer time I try to wear as few jewelery pieces as possible, in this look I wore my Daniel Welligton Classic Bristol watch and a Thomas Sabo bracelet.


Have a lovely day!
XOXO
Kinga

Available link for download