Saturday, April 15, 2017

Belize was spared

Belize was spared



It would be remiss of me not to take the time necessary to say a big thank you to everyone who has been thinking of us here in Belize and most importantly praying for us. Yes, I am referring to those prayer warriors out there ~ Sylvia (Heiresschild), Carol (beachgirl), Ian Lidster, Brenda (Clickgirl), Babette, Michelle, the two Michaels, Pia, Renegade Eye and everyone else visiting here. You are the best buddies a gial can have in time of need. I am so blessed to know all of you and thank God Belize was spared.

If I am not visiting your blogs as often as I should, its because I have now started on a new educational pathway which will eventually lead to a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) degree. I am officially enrolled in the Fall 2007 programme at Galen University and will be taking up two new courses - MBA 603 (Business Ethics and Human Rights) and MBA 612 (Foundations of Financial Management). Galen University is an independent, free standing institution chartered by the Belize Government. In addition to its own recognized degree programs, Galen University has entered into a partnership agreement with the University of Indianapolis in offering seven of its undergraduate degree programs in Belize. At the recent orientation which I attended, I met many students from the University of Indianapolis who were coming to Belize for the first time as undergraduate students of Galen. They were positive, friendly and quite glad to be in beautiful Belize. Getting to know everyone was fun especially trying to remember everyones name all at once!LOL! I will be quite busy for the foreseeable future with school, work and being a full time mom. So wish me luck and visit as often as you can here and let me know what yall are doing.


Available link for download