Sunday, May 28, 2017

Bee Fun!

Bee Fun!


Union Jack for Erica - Ringo Pie

Here is the fourth block I made for Ringo Pie
patchwork bee. This is the only bee Ive
ever participated in, but it has been very
interesting. I didnt realize how fun a bee can be!

Erica asked for a union jack block made with
vintage fabric and solid fabric. I had great help
from a union jack queen Lynne to make this. She
is fabulous. This is the only block ever among the
four that I never used a seam ripper! Woohoo!
Mine is nearly as perfect as her union jacks,
but I am satisfied with it, and I hope Erica likes it!


Block for Kerry

This was the first block I made for the bee.
It was for Kerry and the theme was collection/hoarding.


Ringo Pie - Annas Dessert Block

And this is the dessert block for Anna, the second
block I made for the bee. This is my favorite so far.


Ringo Pie - Door for Lisa

The third one is this door block for Lisa,
which I blogged about recently.


Now Ive been contemplating the next block,
for Lucinda whose theme is Beginning of Spring.
That sounds interesting too, doesnt it?



Inspiration - Ringo Pie (May)

My month is May, a couple months away, but I am
so impatient. Ive already decided on my theme
- Delivering letters/packages! (This mosaic is
to inspire everyone in the bee.)

Ive always loved writing and sending letters and
packages. Something about the idea of whatever I
shipped being delivered has always fascinated me too.
I also LOVE receiving anything in the mail too.
(Im sure you all do!) Sometimes Joe and I have
a little argument over who is to check the mail because
we both share the joy of receiving things in the mail.
Often Joe wins, but he gets disappoited almost every
time, because about 80% of stuff in the mail is for me :D


I hope your week started off nicely and the rest of
your week will be filled with laughter and crafty moments :)




Available link for download