Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Best Buds custom CARS inspired sock monkeys!

Best Buds custom CARS inspired sock monkeys!


love  custom orders that challenge me to create something Ive never done before. I have made all sorts of sock monkeys, but Ive never had to use a car as inspiration! These monkeys are for a little boy turning two. He really likes the movie Cars, and his momma wanted sock monkeys styled after the two main characters, Lightening McQueen and Tow Mater!

 See the resemblance?



 Besides making their faces look like the characters, I wanted to add a fun patch on each one, just to add some more detail! Lightening got a lightening bolt and his number 95, and Mater got his towing logo.



 Best buds forever! I think they turned out really cute. I hope the birthday boy loves his cuddly new one-of-a-kind sock monkeys! 


Available link for download