Friday, October 13, 2017

Beautiful hand made gifts

Beautiful hand made gifts


Kerry

What can I say about this cute mini quilt
made by Kerry of verykerryberry other than
the fact its nothing but everything I adore?
Gray + happy colors, vintage fabrics,
alphabets, small patchwork, mini quilt,
and penguins!! Im totally in LOVE!
This is even so much prettier in person.
Kerry told me that this quilt was "inspired by
her daughter singing True Colors in the car."
Just like the song, this quilt makes me
feel relaxed and positive.

m5

Even the backing is pretty and has
lots of fun details! Now that Kerry wrote up
a tutorial for this quilt,
Ive been really wanted to make one myself!
Thank you so much, Kerry!!





aj

This is a very sweet pair of mittens my friend
AJ knitted for me for my birthday gift. These
are absolutely gorgeous and fit my hands
perfectly! See? :D

m2

I tend to wear black/gray/white, so I love
to have accessories that are in the color range.
I cant wait for the winter to come so that
I can start wearing them. They are so comfortable
and definitely add a quite bit of fashion for me :D
Thank you so much, AJ!




4733013291_79c19af422_o

This weekend, I might get in some trouble
now that Joe has agreed to go to San Francisco
with me to stop by Renegade Craft Fair that
Ive wanted to go for years! I love, love, and
love browsing things handmade no matter
what they are: Everything handmade inspires me
basically, and I am just thrilled that
this place will be full of inspiration.
Wish me luck that I wont be in a
spending-spree mode too much, haha.

Thank you for stopping by here.
Have a great weekend, everyone ;)


pe1-2-1-11.gif



Available link for download