Friday, December 29, 2017

Belated merry x mas!

Belated merry x mas!








More about this look and many other looks on Lookbook.nu !

First of all, thanks for your support during this year! Ive got so many opportunities, not only because Ive worked hard, also because of yall. 





Jane Dean - Berlin
I met her in this summer and was able to do a photoshoot with her. Shes such a beautiful person, inside and outside. I also enjoyed Berlin!



My own bag
I was able to design my own bag in collaboration with Fab.nl and Fashiolista in April/May and I still cant believe it!




Summer holidays
We spent our holidays in a stunning hotel on an island belonging to Spain and it was just ah-mazing!



First time in a studio
This month I did my first photoshoot in a studio where I also shot my first male model. It was a great experience! 


My website
If you havent seen it yet, feel free to take a look! www.jessicachrist.com


... and so many other moments!


In 2014, I want to keep you more updated about what Im doing.

So, enjoy your holidays and start good into the year 2014!





Available link for download