Monday, October 2, 2017

Be in love with your life every minute of it

Be in love with your life every minute of it



"People only see what they want
in who they want to see it..."





... so dont bury yourself trying to get people to see what youre really about..."




"... the people meant to be in your life will recognize it effortlessly."




Long time no post! I could say sorry and sorry again but you and I have to face the truth: I just dont have the time to post regularly on this blog. If you want to follow me and my work, then make sure you follow @jessicachrist on Instagram, where I post more often that here. Anyway, I dont want to do that much jabbering, just enjoy the pictures of the beautiful wood watch from Jord! It is delivered in a pretty wooden box, hand finished and the dial is decorated with Swarovski crystal markers. 





 



Available link for download