Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Be Strong and Courageous iPhone Wallpaper Instagram Photo

Be Strong and Courageous iPhone Wallpaper Instagram Photo



Happy Monday, yall! I hope you had great weekends. The weather has finally turned here in Philly and what started as a very dreary week turned into an absolutely gorgeous weekend. Im very, very thankful for that.

Today I have something very simple to share with yall: a new iPhone wallpaper with a verse on it that has popped up in my life a lot lately. Its Joshua 1:9 and it says, "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go." I figured that since it keeps coming up in my life and is such an encouragement to me that Id stick it on my iPhone for awhile as my lock screen. I shared the little graphic on Instagram (do you follow me over there? @MayRicherFullerBe just joined!) last week and figured Id pass it along to yall in case you need a little reminder of this truth in your life.

If youd like to download this for yourself, here are the links:

| iPhone Wallpaper |

| Instagram-Ready Photo | 


Be encouraged today, friends!



Enjoy what you read today?  Enter your email address below to subscribe to May Richer Fuller Be!


Delivered by FeedBurner

Available link for download