Monday, August 28, 2017

Behind Door 6 Me

Behind Door 6 Me


The semester has started, and the hallways are suddenly filled with imminent dangers: Advice-seeking students, administrators who want to dump committee work on me, lost people who want directions, more students, book buyers (who deserve a posting of their own). To make things worse, its Monday, and you know how much I hate that day! First I was torn between marking my presence (see, unlike some of my senior colleagues, I actually make it to school when I dont teach!) and getting some work done. Now that Ive given up on the presence thing (I need to get some work done!), Im sitting behind my closed door, anxiously waiting for inspiration to kick in. I feel like Ive set myself a trap...and I desperately need to pee. Help!

Available link for download