Wednesday, August 30, 2017

BEVERLY HILLS

BEVERLY HILLS




DRESS - ZARA (Similar - ASOS) / SANDALS - URBAN OUTFITTERS (Similar - ASOS) / BAG - PLAY NO MORE 





SHOP THE LOOK

Im back from an amazing time in LA and Palm Springs where I went for Coachella!
I have been itching to share my pictures and footage with you all! Things have been pretty crazy since ive been back so thats why its taken me a little while!
Before we went to Coachella we spent a few days in LA which I absolutely loved. I hadnt been there since I was about 16 so it looked and felt a lot different to me than it had before.
Beverly hills was extremely beautiful, its such a great place to stroll around, we didnt really buy anything while there, just had some lunch but I loved lapping up the sights and people-watching.

It was quite hot so I went for something quite loose and comfy - I nabbed this from Zara just before going away and it came in so handy - They also sell a very similar version on ASOS which is linked above. Its also very forgiving is youve eaten a little too much that day! ;)

Sammi x

Available link for download