Monday, November 27, 2017

Best Nepali Movies you must watch !!

Best Nepali Movies you must watch !!


Well talking about Nepali movies , there are many Nepali movies which I have watched in my past days. I am fond of Nepali movies to some extent. But since Nepali movies quality has been largely degraded, I rarely go to cinema for Nepali movies these recent days. Hindi movies and English movies has taken the market of Nepali movies even in Nepal these days due to very low quality of our own Nepali films and cinemas which certainly need to be upgrade for attracting more Nepali audiences who are likely to taste the movies like Loot , Sano Sansar , kaagbeni etc. The new generation movies has to be yet served to Nepali audiences.

Ok now lets goto our main topics. I have watched many Nepali movies and among them some of the best movies I liked are as follows. The list might contains old as well new Nepali cinemas.


1. SANO SANSAR:


Well , this is one of the super hit Nepali love story film directed by Alok Nembang. I like this movie very much and this movie was liked by most of the audience during its release. The director has directed the movie very much well and the story is also good one. Its romantic comedy movie.

While watching movie , it gives little impression of Korean movie sassy gal but it is superb Nepali movie. If you have not watched this movie till now , please go for it. Go and get yourself a DVD and enjoy the movie.

The lead actors are Karma , Namrata Shrestha , Nir Shah and so on. I find the music of the movie is awesome as well. I just loved this movie very much.








Below is the songs from the Sano Sansar. Please have a look.




2. LOOT :

 LOOT is one of the best Nepali movie I have ever watched. This is the Nepali gangster type of movie directed by Nischal Basnet. This film break all teh records in Nepali cinema history with very much high box office collection. Till now its the most income grossing movie in Kollywood.

When I watched this movie , I was very much fascinated by the funny dialogues and scenes in the movie. I watched this movie after my college. I was in happy mood the whole day. Every thing in the movie was awesome and funny. The movie gives the environment of typical Nepal. That;s why all audience love this movie and it was a huge hit in Nepal. The movie lead role is played by Saugat Malla who is named Haku Kale in the movie. Other actors in the movie are Dayang Rai , Karma etc. This movie made Haku Kale a huge star along with Dayang Rai. Both has a great role in the movie with their best acting so far.

The item song "Udreko Choli"  in the movie sang by Indira joshi with dance of glamourous Sushma Karki was a great hit among the audience. It was on every mobile of people at that time playing all day and night.

The trailor of the movie is below. Please have a look guys.

 



3. SAAYAD

  This is the movie based on teenagers with drug addiction. When I watched this film I was touched by the story and music. The rocking music by shadows was a great plus point and this music bond the audience in the whole film. In the beginning I thought it wont be a good movie but this movie slowly picked up its height and was very much good one. The role by Takme Budo "Wilson Bikram Rai" is very much nice with a lot of humor. 

The trailor of the movie Saayad is below. Please have a look guys:





Ok , These are some of the Best Nepali movies I have liked and watched. If you have more suggestion please comment your best movies till far you have watched with reason. I would love to watch your choice movie as well. I will be adding more old movies in my next blog . Thanks for reading and visiting my blog. Have a nice day !!

Subin Joshi
Nepali movie well wisher







Available link for download