Saturday, November 25, 2017

be the change download for you

be the change download for you



The recent events here in the United States have left me sad, disgusted, horrified, discouraged and downright angry that this is the world we live in. As I white woman married to a man of color, I know that we live in a world that is broken by hate, violence and systemic racism. I have no idea how I fit into change but I am starting by posting here that I am ready and willing contribute in any way that I can. I dont want to be silent, I dont want to be neutral and I DONT want to spend one more day afraid to speak out. All I know is there is movement, power and change in UNITY and I want to be a part of that unity! 



Download this coloring page. Print it out, color and take a moment to reflect on how you can be part of change.


download HERE

Available link for download